Founding a startup may be a marathon, but you can learn the essentials in a sprint. Join New Ventures BC for their annual business education series. This year, the series features two full-day conferences with Startup Sprint, plus extra workshops and networking events.
- March 20, 5pm – 7pm | 2018 Competition Info session
- April 4, 5:00PM – 8PM | Assessing the Opportunity Seminar
- April 11, 6PM – 8:30PM | BCIC-New Ventures Competition Kick-off Networking Event
The Startup Sprint
Two full-day conferences packed with startup essentials + networking.
Day 1: April 21, 9AM – 4PM – SFU Harbour Centre
- Product-Market Fit, Business Model Canvas, Sales, Next Level Marketing and Sales, and Financials
Day 2: May 12, 9AM – 5PM – SFU Segal School of Business
- HR 101, Capital Planning, Corporate Structure, and the Business Case
Don’t miss out on these opportunities to learn valuable fundamentals to improve and refine your business! All events are free but space is limited, so be sure to register in advance.
Learn more about the 2018 BCIC-New Ventures Competition and the Business Education Series.
New Ventures BC
T | nvbc / #nvbc2018
F | newventuresbc